The Belwah Strategy team helps nonprofits and social enterprises develop a start-up business plan. Our goal is to help you research the feasibility of your organization, establish clear and realistic financial and non-financial goals, establish revenue objectives, develop a marketing plan, and create a business plan that helps you secure financing.
How Do We Help You With Your Business Plan?
The Belwah Strategy team works with you to:
- Perform market research
- Design surveys for data collection
- Perform competitor analysis
- Develop the marketing plan
- Facilitate focus groups (if necessary to complete the business plan)
- Facilitate listening sessions (if necessary to complete the business plan)
- Develop a needs assessment to determine if additional consultants or resources are necessary to complete the business plan
- Partner with additional consultants to ensure consistency