The Belwah Strategy team helps nonprofits and social enterprises develop a start-up business plan. Our goal is to help you research the feasibility of your organization, establish clear and realistic financial and non-financial goals, establish revenue objectives, develop a marketing plan, and create a business plan that helps you get your business off the
We also help organizations develop a sustainable business model where the founders have established realistic and attainable goals balanced by key performance indicators they can monitor and analyze as they grow their business.
How Do We Help You With Your Business Plan?
The Belwah Strategy team works with you to:
- Perform market research
- Design surveys for data collection
- Perform competitor analysis
- Develop the marketing plan
- Facilitate focus groups (if necessary to complete the business plan)
- Facilitate listening sessions (if necessary to complete the business plan)
- Develop a needs assessment to determine if additional consultants or resources are necessary to complete the business plan
- Partner with additional consultants to ensure consistency