The Belwah Strategy team, led by Genia Stevens, provides strategic planning services to nonprofits and social enterprises that need assistance developing a new 3 or 5-year strategic plan. We provide survey design, organizational analysis, strategy development, implementation, and assistance with execution. We also assist your organization with strategy monitoring and facilitation.
Genia’s latest projects include:
- Development of a strategic plan and marketing plan for The Madison Black Chamber of Commerce
- Development of a strategic business plan and marketing plan for the Foundation for Madison Public Schools
- Development of a strategic business plan and marketing plan for Soaring Independent Cooperative (Madison, WI)
- Marketing chair of strategic planning committee for Respite Care Services Rock County
Our team helps nonprofits and social enterprises develop a start-up business plan. We can also help you develop a growth business plan designed to help you scale your current business. Our goal is to help you research the feasibility of your organization, establish clear and realistic financial and non-financial goals, establish revenue objectives, develop a marketing plan, and create a business plan that helps you get your business off the ground and help secure financing.
Belwah Strategy helps start-ups, small, and midsized nonprofits, and social enterprises manage challenging group processes and dialogue. Our facilitation services help your team maneuver through difficult conversations and problem-solving processes so you can get back to serving your community.
Design thinking is a collaborative and creative problem-solving process that helps your team find solutions that help you refocus on your community, staff, board, and volunteers. Belwah Strategy facilitates the design thinking process so your team can remove the bottleneck that keeps your team from meeting the goals outlined in your strategic plan.
Related article: Using Design Thinking To Develop A Nonprofit Marketing Plan
The Belwah Strategy team hosts ideation workshops that help your team generate, develop and communicate new ideas that can help you find new fundraising sources, develop new services for your community, develop a new marketing plan, or even establish a new board recruitment strategy.
Belwah Strategy is a subsidary of Belwah Media, an integrated digital marketing agency located in Madison, WI.
Latest posts by Genia Stevens (see all)
- I Was In Business for 10 Years Without a Business Plan - May 8, 2019
- How Can Belwah Strategy Help? - December 5, 2018